|Clarke from Remote Options will take us off the beaten track for a few hours out in the open air and natural surroundings.
Our team at Life Balance will be joining us so you can mingle and chat with them (if you would like to!) The team will be there if you would like to know more about what they have to offer to help balance your life or help with anything you may need help with.
Below I have included a little link reminder of who and what they offer.
The important bit – info and safety….
- The walk is suitable for most ages from young teenagers and above.
- Suitable for reasonably fit beginner walkers and may involve walking cross country, muddy paths and maybe steep at times.
- Expect ‘British weather’ plus we will be out all day.
- Suitable footwear (preferably full ankle) walking boots are essential (those turning up with flimsy trainers may be turned away).
- Also required is a rucksack containing lunch, snacks, water, warm jacket, full waterproofs, hat, gloves, phone and pocket tissues.
- Clothing need to be suitable for walking (no jeans and shorts not advised).
- We recommend not bringing dogs but if you do they must remain on their leads at all times.
To book get in touch via any of our social media, email or give us a call on 07854789774